Rector’s office is responsible for assisting Faculty leaders in coordinating all kinds of Faculty-wide work. Its main duties are as follows:
- Handle the internal comprehensive administrative affairs of the Faculty, provide services for the Faculty leadership in public activities, assist the administrative leaders of the Faculty to coordinate the relationship between the Faculty and the departments and units, and coordinate the work of the departments and units. Handle the external comprehensive administrative affairs of the Faculty, and coordinate the relationship between the Faculty and government departments at all levels and all sectors of society. Organize and coordinate Faculty-wide activities, meetings, official receptions, and coordinate the handling of various emergencies.
- Responsible for the management and use of the Faculty administrative seals and leadership seals, and the engraving and standardized management of the seals of Faculty administrative departments and units; Responsible for the management and use of the legal person certificate and organization code certificate of the Faculty.
- Formulate the official document processing procedure and relevant norms of the whole Faculty; Draft or review all kinds of official documents issued in the name of the Faculty; Responsible for the preparation and issuance of all kinds of Faculty documents and relevant Faculty-level documents; Handle all kinds of administrative communications of the Faculty; File Faculty administrative documents.
- Supervise the implementation of documents, instructions, resolutions and important instructions of Faculty leaders by departments and units.
- Responsible for the statistics, reporting and release of comprehensive indicators and data of the whole Faculty. Responsible for disclosing Faculty information, managing and maintaining the Faculty information media, and guiding the information disclosure work of all units in the Faculty.